- 26 Nov 2018, 16:02
List of Questions
1. Why does the efficacy of vaccines change with different population??
2. What are the measures that could be taken to avoid coincidental event following vaccination?
3. A concept of “herd community”.Is it practiced in India? If Yes , then at what extent ?
4. Are there any significant advantages of practicing herd community?
5. Can vaccines be personalized in the case of population specific Adverse Events Following Immunization?
6. If a patient is hypersensitive to an important vaccine, will that patient remain unvaccinated for that condition for lifetime?
7. Comparing to old times infectious diseases are less, is it because of vaccination or due to our improved hygiene?
8. Why can't we eradicate other diseases like smallpox using vaccines?
9. Why vaccines are not developed for all diseases or infections?
10. If a booster dose is missed, will it be effective if it is given after scheduled dose?
11. Even after acquiring natural immunity, is vaccination needed or not?
12. In case of negative press release about a new vaccine, how one should deal with it?
13. Is there any app for reporting vaccine safety?
14. Drugs like antibiotics does produce resistance immediately but vaccines does not. why?
15. If the vaccines used with in a national immunization program dose not par with WHO what are the other options available in India?
16. Patient has undergone an organ transplant, hence on immune suppresants but at the same time probe to TB infection. Will administration of Anti-TB vaccine be effective in preventing the infection?
17. Where we can get resources for patient education on vaccine safety?
18. How damage potential of a vaccine is estimated?
19. Can the expiry date of a vaccine be extended? If yes, on what basis and what are the possible consequences ?
20. Fish vaccination is a new technique to prevent fish related illness. What is the status of fish vaccination in India?
21. After an ADR is reported to CDSCO ,what procedure is followed to prevent future ADR's of the same nature?
22. What is this PvPI Toolkit ? What you do with that ?
23. Acellular vaccines that they have less adverse effects TRUE ?
24. Strategies for reporting AEFI.?
25. How much time it took to eradicate the polio diseases in India?