PharmD Info

A forum for Indian Pharmacy Professionals

Important: Registered today to have the complete access on this forum --- Register Here
Pharmacy subject or service related online group discussions.
Forum rules: Dear User, Kindly read our forum rules before you proceed with our PharmD Info, Your first 3 posts/topics/replies requires moderator approval and this website is purely meant for educational and knowledge sharing purpose only so you should not make any topics/replies/messages which criticize, threaten or abuse any member, pharmacy governing bodies and organizations. Your post will be deleted automatically by our BB Pruning System if your topic is not viewed by members for more than 5 days. So, make sure that your topics and its related contents are unique and valuable. We expect you to be an active member of our forum to continue with your free membership.Kindly note that if a member received more than five warnings from moderator/members they will be blocked automatically by our Bulletin Board system.

Disclaimer: The disclaimer informs clearly that the views, thoughts and opinions expressed in the fourm belong solely to the speakers personal capacity and not to the speakers previous or current organisation/employer.
Mallesh wrote:In relation with my experience and conscious, bright future ahead in developed nations like US, France etc., provided with MBA after Pharm.D.
In India, I am looking forward for the similar opportunities to be happen in the near future.
[Note: I am unaware of the opportunities in India]
Thanks for your reply. What is your opinion on doing residency in India?
Dear Dileep Roa sir ,the information was very valuable but I wanna cause few queries ,if have to opt for Ms which course you would suggest and after the completion of Ms in order to apply for the job , shouldn't we acquire license by completing the license exam and if so will there be time to complete the required licensing exams and intern hours along with the Masters course.
Admin liked this