Pharmacist in Indian Healthcare” – 20.07.2018 & 21.07.2018
1. Why "Dr" Prefix or "Doctor" of Pharmacy?
2. What should i focus during my Internship training?
3. In hospital which department has good scope for service as clinical pharmacist?
4. What were your challenges during your journey as a clinical pharmacist?
5. The acceptance levels of your services by other healthcare professionals in hospitals?
6. What Is The Difference Between The Pharm.D. Program and the Ph.D. Program?
7. How do you measure or evaluate the quality of your clinical pharmacy services in hospital?
8. How about Clinical Pharmacist career growth pattern? What is your focus at present?
9. Which is better? Evidence based medicine knowledge vs Practical knowledge.
10. What are our possibilities of higher studies after Pharm D? Can you please suggest few?
11. Can you please help us with standard books or articles to study regarding Antibiotics?
12. Are you involved in any clinical decision making as a clinical pharmacist?
13. Is it good do a Ph.D after PharmD under Technical University?
14. How to standardize clinical pharmacy service across India?
15. How about patients understanding about our clinical pharmacy service?
16. How are you getting updated about recent Drugs/ Dosage forms? What is your resource?
17. What are the criteria’s you focus under pharmacy domain for NABH accreditation purpose?
18. On what basic I should design or set my pharmd fifth year project?
19. How do you handle angry, irritating or tricky patients while you counsel them?
20. How you will apply your treatment guideline knowledge in real practice settings?
21. In which way we should train the students on following the treatment guidelines?
22. Is there any guidelines from NABH? Or any resources?
23. How does the payscale vary for a clinical pharmacist in India?
24. What is your opinion on doing specializations/residential programs after Pharm.D? How this will improve our level of services?
25. How are the services provided by us are recognized in hospital setup? How is the internship different from work-place?
26. How we should create a professional rapport with other healthcare professionals?
27. How do you overcome the language barriers when you communicate with your patients?
28. What all are the skills do we need to develop to become a successful clinical pharmacist?
29. Which all hospitals provide a chance to work as a clinical pharmacist in India?
30. Other than patient orientated care, what are the other roles of a clinical pharmacist??
31. Government offers pharmacovigilance courses at free of cost?
32. What do you think is being the hindrance for the recognition and development of the scope for clinical pharmacists in India? Do you believe it is the quality of the students?
33. Approximately how many clinical interventions are made in a day by a clinical pharmacist in your working place?